Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Knight is always darkest...

before the movie is over?

I saw Dark Knight this afternoon! What a good movie! It was very long, but it didn't feel very long.

I read somewhere that Heath Ledger had trouble sleeping after he made this movie. Oh really? Sheesh! I had trouble sleeping after SEEING it. I can't imagine what Heath Ledger took home with him every knight (oh... clever, eh?). If he doesn't get some kind of award for this movie, I'll be surprisedl

This was VERY dark! I wasn't expecting the Sound of Music, but this was REALLY dark! The Joker was a very scary character.

I'll tell you what I didn't like, though. I didn't like that phony, raspy voice for Batman (or THE Batman, as they referred to him in the movie). The timber was bad enough, but who told him that he wasn't allowed to move his mouth when he talked? It wasn't me - I promise!

Should you go see it? Absolutely! But just once for me. Once is enough!

No comments: