Monday, July 7, 2008

Start the week off with a...

... steak. (Kind of like a "bang" but juicier.)

Lunch with Richard and Michael today at Lone Star. What a great way to start the week! The Lone Star down the street from where I work has a large glass-enclosed patio room that I love. I think it's my favorite place to eat - not so much because of the food - more because of the room. They don't usually seat people there, so it's quiet and I love all the glass - strange for a person who spends all day in the dark - or maybe that's why.

ANYWAY... it was fun!

Richard told me that on Saturday night that he and Greg, Gregory and Alex went to a bar/restaurant at 10:30 at night to watch the Ultimate Fighting Championships on Pay Per View. The restaurant offers it free to patrons. It sounds like they had a great time - didn't leave until almost 1:00 am. When I talked to Greg about it, he said Gregory said the he forgot to go to bed on Saturday, but it was okay because he went to bed twice on Sunday - once at 1:00 am and again at his usual bedtime in the evening. I think those are the kinds of things the kids will remember forever! What a super memory!

No comments: