Saturday, August 2, 2008

Killing Bridezilla - Laura Levine

This has been one of "those" weeks. I was so tired and achy today, that I spent the entire day on the couch - naps - watching movies - making a few pieces of jewelry. I need one more day on the weekend (until I get it and then I'll need TWO extra days) - two to rest and one to do something productive. Oh well! Productivity is over-rated anyway. :)

I'm reading "Killing Bridezilla" (a Jane Austen Mystery) by Laura Levine. It's "okay" - not great. I was tired, though of tragic, scarey murders and opted for a murder with humor this time. (insert chuckle) I seem to "genre hop" a lot. The only thing I'm (fairly) consistent about is my lack of interest in Fantasy and Science Fiction. I keep telling myself I'm going to read the Harry Potter series, but it really doesn't interest me. Well! I just solved THAT problem.

2 Good Reads for  Bridezilla.


One of the advantages of being "my age" is that somewhere along the line I've granted myself the right to curmudgeon status. I now have the self-given right to dislike anything I choose without explanation or excuse. What do you think? Will that work???

No comments: