Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Services will be held on Friday for...

... Realism!

I got back a couple of hours ago from seeing "Hancock" with Will Smith, Jason Bateman, and Charlize Theron - soooooooooo good! Hmmm that sounds like I went with Will, Jason and Charlize. I didn't. They already saw it.

But, I feel I must tell you that Richard's old friend, Realism choked on his Coke in the first 2 minutes of the movie, continued to suffer for the next 58 minutes at which time he finally breathed his last and was carried out in a body bag. The movie continued for another half hour without any trace that he had ever been present. (Which was NO problem for me!)

If Will Smith is in it, I'm there. And Jason Bateman? Hysterical! The critics didn't seem to think much of this story, but I really enjoyed it (why aren't you surprised??)! I MIGHT even see it again.

No comments: