Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Gregory!!!!!!!!!!

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!! How can it be????? (Did you note the exclamation point clue again? Pretty tricky, eh?)

Gregory is 10! Where have the years gone? It doesn't seem possible that he could be ten years old already! Amazing!

We knew from the beginning that Gregory was REALLY smart! It was obvious from the time he was tiny! It's been great watching him grow up. He's an extremely sweet and sensitive child. Such a thinker! He analyzes everything! And perceptive? You bet!

If I had to make list of the top 10 people I'd love to spend time with, Gregory would surely be on that list. I LOVE spending time with him. Conversations with Gregory are never dull! He displays an amazing amount of depth for someone so young.

And he makes me laugh - partly because he's so serious! He told me once that he was considering a career as a stand-up comic. He feels that he has a gift for making people laugh. I think Gregory got more than his share of gifts! Making people laugh is just one of them. But what an interesting career choice for a (then) 9-year-old! I can't think of another child I've ever met who would have given me that answer.

Bright - sensitive - perceptive - funny - quirky - "coooooool" (that one is new) - creative - with gifts yet undiscovered!

Happy Birthday, Gregory with love forever and ever!

No comments: