Friday, September 26, 2008

What do you get...

... when you cross a Dixie Chicken with a Philly Phanatic??

Well, you get a GREAT concert!!!

Michael and I went to the Keswick last night to see Little Feat (again) and it was GREAT! I can't believe that the first time I saw Little Feat I wasn't so sure I liked them. BUT we were in the back of the theater that time. The last 3 times we've seen them, we've been in the front row or the second row and I LOVED them!!!




I think they're incredible as a group - and individually, the musicianship just leaves me gobsmacked (a word I learned watching reality TV)!

If you're a bass fan, you'd have to love Kenny Gradney! Kenny Gradney has to be in my top 3 favorite bass players. Amazing! (picture below)

Oh! And during the "Feats Don't Fail Me Now" encore, the Philly Phanatic jumped up on stage and jammed air guitar with the band and carried on in classic Phanatic style. So much fun!!

If they come back next year, I'm in!
Wanna' go????


No comments: