Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lucky's - 8:30 - Be there or be skeert!

A variation from our normal Sunday morning breakfast! We met Richard, Julie and Kate at Lucky's on 202 for breakfast. Sooooo good!

AND more imporantly, I got the best hug EVER from Kate! Michael and I were there first, saving a table and when Kate came in (with pink capris and an Eagle's jersey) she ran right to me and I picked her up and got the best hug I EVER got from Kate. I hated to let her go! But when she's done, she's done. Off to her high chair to eat breakfast. That's okay, though. I can still feel her dear little head on my shoulder and remember how she felt in my arms. *sigh*

Oh! How I love that child! (and Julie and Richard, too - of course!!!)

I know it sounds corny to say that I'm blessed with 5 beautiful grandchildren, but I am. SO blessed! :)

No comments: