Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to Bryce...

... again! :)

Although Bryce's 3rd birthday was September 8th, we celebrated at Scott and Crystal's house yesterday. And what a great party it was!!! (As always!)

Bryce had a great time, loved all of his presents and loved being the center of attention. I don't know that I've ever seen ANYONE enjoy their birthday more!

He is such a sweet, happy little boy! He communicates easily - has a fantastic vocabulary - lots of enthusiasm - and tons of energy! Crystal and Scott have done a great job!

The house and the yard were decorated with a "monkey" theme - monkeys everywhere - even "monkey" towels for the kids to take home. We had record heat yesterday, so most of the people stayed inside, but Scott and Crystal have such a great house for a party that there was plenty of room for everyone - and more food than everyone could possibly eat.

I tend to gravitate to the dining room table - easier to lean - and I like the hard chairs. I was fortunate enough to be joined by Gregory and Alex (and Greg for a while). Meatballs seemed to be the food of choice for most of the kids - with birthday cupcakes for dessert.

My father drove down from Pennsylvania to my house and then rode with me to Scott and Crystal's house. He enjoys the "family" events, but no one enjoys them as much as I do. I am so grateful every time we are all able to get together!

Happy Birthday, Bryce!

No comments: