Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Trash Day

Yup... Wednesday is trash day. Exciting, eh? BUT... here's the kicker! Ready? Ok... because of the Monday holiday, the trash people may not come until tomorrow. I can hardly wait to get home and see if they came today. (Not really, but it's a slow news day here.)

I'm in a mind-slump this morning. The gears are moving slowly. I can almost feel the rust.

I DO have something to write about, though - dinner last night at Stanley's with Richard, Julie, and Kate (and Michael). Fun! Unfortunately, Kate was not really in the mood for dinner at Stanley's. She was more in the walking-around mood. From my side of the table, she's just as darling - whether she's in the mood to enjoy the company at the table or she's more in the mood to be the restaurant greeter and wander the tables meeting and greeting the patrons (who NEVER fail to smile).

Spending time with Julie, Kate and Richard is always a treat for me! :)

No comments: