Friday, September 5, 2008

It just takes a little dough...

... to keep Kate occupied at Taverna. :)

They give Kate a hunk of pizza dough to play with when we go to Taverna for pizza. Oh! I forgot to mention that we (Michael and I) went to Taverna for pizza with Richard, Julie and Kate. A good time was had by all - or at least a good time was had by me. The pizza was great - and the company even better!

Michael was off and I stayed home today. We didn't do much - slow start in the morning - and then lunch at Jimmy's. We did load the scooter, though, and make a trip to Target. I LOVE going to Target (or any place I can go, for that matter)! We found a couple of shelves that should improve jewelry "parts" storage in the basement.

So, of course, after we put the shelves up, we had to play "jewelry". Or at least Michael did. I played "put-the-stuff-on-the-shelves". Michael made THE most beautiful bracelet. If I can get him to scan it, I'll post a picture here - soooo pretty! He hasn't made anything for quite a while. It was nice to work with him today. We enjoy spending time together. Nice. :)

It was a good day to be off today. I'm so tired by Friday. Maybe Saturday will go a little better this week since I stayed home today. We can hope!

No comments: