Monday, September 29, 2008

Party on the porch...

... at Lone Star for lunch.

Last minute things are often the most fun. Richard called and asked if I wanted to go to lunch.

"When?" I asked.

"Now?" Richard answered.

"Hmmmm. Let me IM Michael. He's off today."

S0, I IM'd Michael.

"Wanna go to lunch with Richard at Lone Star?"

"Sure!" (Michael is agreeable about 98% of the time) "When?"

"Like.... now?" I typed back?

"On my way" he replied.

A phone call - a visitor in my office - then... a text message to Richard.

"We're on our way."

I love it when a plan comes together! We sat for about an hour or so, talking, until Richard had to leave for a conference call.

And I went back to work, smiling.

And Michael went home to crash on the couch.

A good time was had by all! :)

No comments: