Monday, September 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryce!

Today is Bryce's 3rd birthday (although we won't celebrate it until next weekend)! Scott took him to the Waffle House for breakfast. Bryce LOVES the Waffle House. I can't remember the last time I went to a Waffle House. We don't have any in our end of the state. Just another advantage to living below the canal, I guess.

I was NOT ready to come back to work today! Work is not my friend! The paycheck is my friend, but work - spending the day here - really isn't my friend. I can think of about 40,000 things I'd rather do. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to figure out how to turn any of those 40,000 things into a steady income. Yet.

Saturday was my usual Saturday - naps - TV movies - sitting on the couch making jewelry. It didn't seem like we did much on Friday, but I was tired today and glad to have a "nothing" day.

Yesterday there was a bead show at the community college, so we loaded the scooter and went for a couple of hours. The show was supposed to be Saturday and Sunday, but Saturday was cancelled due to weather (Gustav). I really didn't care one way or the other if we went, but after we were there, I was glad Michael wanted to go. We got a couple of bargains and Michael found a new "bead lady" for pretty handmade lampwork.

I could spend about $5,000 on Michael for Christmas with NO trouble. He'd love a torch, some glass, a few lessons - to make Lampwork. And I have a HUGE list of other things, which I can't list here, just in case he should stop by. If I put the list in a paragraph, though, I'd probably be safe, 'cause he's a skimmer, not a reader, when it comes to things like blogs.

Hmmmm Maybe the problem is that I write too much.

Nah... that can't be it!

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No comments: