Thursday, July 9, 2009

WHAT caramel corn??????

I don't see any caramel corn. I have NO idea what you're talking about! Or... maybe I do. Okay... I do.

Richard, Julie and Kate brought us back some caramel corn from Ibachs By The Sea which they bought for us on their beach mini-vacation.

Ibach's caramel corn is the best caramel corn you'll ever eat! Although Dollies and Ibach's are technically the same company, Ibach's caramel corn is different from anything you've had before.

I could give you the whole technical thing about molasses vs. honey, but in the end, all that matters is that if you haven't had Ibach's caramel corn, you haven't had the best. AND... they'll even mail it to your house. And what a great Christmas present for someone! (No, I don't work for Ibach's)

So... we had this great caramel corn, but... well... it's gone.

Thank you, Julie. Richard, and Kate for the wonderful surprise! We LOVED it!!

Some pictures from their vacation at Bethany Beach...









No comments: