Monday, July 13, 2009

Back to... um... uh... .work

I remember work!!! And it's like labor pains with your second child; the memory comes back in a rush!

I started back today.. I've been off for almost 12 weeks since cervical spine surgery. I'm working half days and that's plenty!

I've become so spoiled - a lady of leisure. It's quite a jolt to end that. But it was good to be back in many ways. I missed my office (I LOVE my office) and I missed J.C. and Alan and Earnie (Earnestine). Joe B. came to visit and welcome me back. Karuna has a similar cervical problem and was eager to hear about the surgery and how it went. And of course, I missed Lolita!

Lolita did a GREAT job while I was gone. I'm coming back with all existing problems solved (although I'm sure there will be new ones before the day is over) and no backlog. I couldn't ask for more.

If I have to work for a living (and I do), this is NOT a bad way to go!

Welcome back.... me!

No comments: