Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Greg!

Greg is 36 today! Amazing! How can that be??????

And what is he doing for his birthday????

WELL! Greg is a project manager for a commercial roofing (and siding) company here in Delaware. Some of his 3,000 responsibilies are to travel up and down the coast (and further inland) from Pennsylvania through Delaware, Maryland, and into Virginia to attend bid meetings, construction meetings, to check on all of the jobs to see that they have the supplies and manpower they need to complete the project on time. So, I'm guessing he's somewhere several hours from here solving problems, attending meetings, and just generally "keeping it together" for his company. Doesn't sound like much of a party to me.

BUT... I'm going to try to corner him on Friday for a birthday pizza dinner. What is a birthday pizza, you say? Hmmmmm Got me! But we'll find out on Friday!

And what does he want for his birthday? Nothing, I'm sure! Greg is THE BEST present giver, but he's not so hot on the receiving end. I have some ideas, but I'm not sharing them here.... yet.


Happy Birthday, Greg!

No comments: