Wednesday, July 15, 2009

He's back!!!!!!!

I LOVE Facebook. I don't get on much, but I've found so many people that have disappeared from my life!

And now... our own Rich N. is back! Richard and Greg told me that Rich was on Facebook, so I looked and found him. I'm so glad! We've exchanged a couple of messages and now I've actually talked to him and we've made plans to get as many of us together as possible.

I called Richard as soon as I hung up from talking to Rich and we met for lunch at Grotto's to exchange information and to further plans to get together. I'm really excited!!!!

Rich lived with us for awhile back in "the day" when he and Richard were seniors in high school and Greg was a junior. The 3 of them shared a bedroom with no problems - no "odd man out". It was just a wonderful time in our lives. And of course, we came to love him as one of our own.

Life happens. Kids go off to college - paths change - people move. And before we know it, years have passed.

Rich is married now - with a beautiful wife and 2 darling daughters. I can hardly wait to meet them and welcome them home.

Life is SO good!!

No comments: