Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When is a son not a son?

Well... never! BUT... a son can also be a great lunch-buddy!

Richard and I went to Grotto's today for lunch. (Their popcorn maker is back in business, by the way.) Another lunch hour (*cough cough*) well spent! But then ANY time with Richard is time well spent.

One of the things we talked about today was a website for Rich's track meet. I'd SO love to do that! It's not until next spring so there's plenty of time to do it. I think Richard already has some ideas. He's the creative force. I'm the worker bee.

My ideal work dream (if there is such a thing) is to have some kind of family business where everyone could work (if they chose to). I really do think it could work. Call me a dreamer. :)

Speaking of work - - - - - - - pffffffffffft!

No comments: