Friday, June 27, 2008

She called me "Nammy"!

She DID! And... I LOVE it!

Michael and I met Julie, Kate, and Richard for dinner tonight at Friendly's (We were supposed to meet at the new Red Robin, but they had a fire alarm problem.). Although the service was awful and the food was less than mediocre, the company was fantastic!

ANYWAY... Richard was doing what he calls "roll call" ---

"Who's this, Kate?" (pointing to himself)

"Daddy" replies the brilliant Kate.

"And who's this, Kate?" (pointing to Julie)

"Mommy" grins the genius.

"And who's that, Kate" (pointing to me)

"Nammy" Kate answers - and I almost fell on the floor.

Nammy! Oh how cute! I'm Nammy! That could stick forever as far as I'm concerned. I LOVE it! Nammy! Nammy! Nammy!

She IS a genius! Really, she is! :)



Just a note: Rich and I were married 38 years ago, today. So many memories!

No comments: