Monday, June 23, 2008

Time for a rest...

... at work. Where else?

This weekend was SO busy, I'm exhausted! It's that "back to work so I can get a rest" thing. But, do I feel like going? Nooooooooooooo! It's far too pretty today to have to spend it inside a room with no windows. Ah! The cost of living in the world.

Grilled cheese at home for dinner - too tired to go out. The trick will be to stay awake until bedtime. The best way to do that is to stay busy, so I'll probably make some jewelry while we watch TV. That should do it!

I finished the Mary Higgins Clark book I was reading - "On The Street Where You Live". It was pretty good. The body of the book was better than the ending, though. The murderer was not even on my list of suspects. When I found out "who done it" I had a "DUH" moment. Like... of course. ANYWAY, on to something else. I'll have to check the bag of books in the kitchen and see what I pull out. I know there's some Stephen King there, but that may be a little too intense. Any suggestions?

No comments: