Sunday, June 8, 2008

Take a "dip"!

Breakfast this morning with Julie, Richard and Kate. SO much fun! It's always a treat to see them.

Kate is SO cute, it's impossible to look at her and not smile. And that seems to go for everyone in the room. She creates smiles wherever she goes.

This morning she had eggs, french toast, and I gave her some of my waffle. I got the gooey strawberry topping with my waffle and since I know Kate loves to "dip", I put some in a small container and offered it to her to dip the waffle pieces.

She was SO cute! Not only did she dip the waffles, she dipped the french toast AND the eggs in strawberries. If I got distracted and didn't hold the "dip" up for her, she gave me a disgusted look as if to say "Get with it, Grammie!". She makes me laugh!

Oh... yeah! It was great to see Richard and Julie too! ;)

No comments: