Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dinner for 5 (and 1/2)

Richard, Julie, Kate and Molly (the 1/2) came for dinner tonight! Sooooo much fun!

Kate just didn't seem herself, though. Julie didn't think she felt very well and sure enough, when they got home, they discovered that Kate had a temperature of 101.2. Poor little thing. She was okay in waves and then you could see she didn't feel well again. I'm guessing they'll visit the doctor tomorrow morning. Julie and Richard said Kate's getting several new teeth. Maybe that's enough to do it. I sure hope she feels better soon.

They invited Michael and me for our standard Sunday morning breakfast out at a local restaurant, but Scott, Crystal and Bryce are coming for lunch tomorrow, so I'd better stay home and get ready. Michael could go, but I'm guessing he'll probably stay home and help me. He's such a good guy!

The couch is calling my name, so... I'm off to snoooooooze!

No comments: