Sunday, September 4, 2011

Bryce's 6th Birthday!

It was a soccer birthday for Bryce!

I think I was on the Blue team, but I forgot my cleats so I couldn't play!

Bryce wanted to choose the theme for his 6th birthday and he chose *SOCCER*!

He wanted to form teams and have everyone play AND he thought a 50-50 would be a nice touch.  His plan was to charge everyone who came $1 to be put into a hat or a bowl or something and then have a drawing.  The person who won would get half and Bryce would get the other half as a birthday gift.

Scott told him that if he wanted to have a drawing to give a gift, that would be okay, but that it was probably not a good idea to charge $1 to his guests.

Ahhhh!  Kids!

I must say that I was more than impressed with Bryce as a gift recipient.  He took his time with every gift, looked the person in the eye to thank them (or in the case of one gift... ran across the room with a BIG hug for his uncle), and was so very appreciative.

Great job, Bryce!  (and Scott and Crystal)

It was a super day - just the way Bryce planned it!  I can hardly wait to see what he plans for next year!

* * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: