Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday, Matthew!


Matthew had his birthday party today - on his birthday!   How cool is THAT!


Friends and family gathered inside and out on the deck to wish Matthew a happy birthday!   It was definitely a house full of love! 

Matthew had a great time opening his presents, careful to send a heartfelt "Thank you!" to each person.  Matthew had a great time at his party - and so did the rest of us!  Parties at Amy and Greg's are always fun!



 Matthew told all of us that the only thing he REALLY wanted was a wallet.  I was hoping to find a place where I could buy a dozen wallets (probably plastic) for $15 or so.  If I found them, I would have wrapped them all up separately and signed each one from a different relative.  But then that's my sense of humor. 

I wonder what THIS present is......................


Could it be????

It IS!!!!!

THE WALLET!
(from Aunt Lori)


With money to put in it!

...and let's not forget the card!

Baseball is life!

Happy birthday, dear Matthew!

* * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: