Monday, June 1, 2009

Where do you find a tractor with no wheels?

In the exact same place you left it!

Tractor jokes - a new low!

BUT... I'm in a tractor kind of mood because guess what we got?????

We got a new...... ::::drum roll::::

TRACTOR!

Oh yeah! Thanks to Richard's tenacity and Greg's truck. And okay... so the tractor isn't new. It LOOKS new, though, and it's new to us. Michael is outside feeding it oil as I write.

And it's green.

Everyone knows that the best and fastest tractors are green! The red ones have to LOOK fast because they're not as fast and they can't be green no matter how hard they try, so they have to compensate by being flashy red.

The trick is to get the wonderful new tractor to the back yard! I think we'll have to use the neighbor's driveway below us. I'm sure he won't mind - as long as his car(s) aren't parked there. This is SO exciting!

Greg stopped by on his boring motorcycle last night for a short visit (and to see the tractor, I'm sure). I told him that if/when he gets bored with his motorcycle, he can come ride on our tractor.

He offered to trade me his motorcycle for my scooter for a day, but I'm not sure he can handle my scooter. It's pretty quick!

Thank you Richard, for all your hard work to get us this tractor! It will make SUCH a difference in our lives!!! And thank you, Greg, for the loan of your truck so that Richard could go get it!

Michael has been back and forth past the window several times now (on the tractor). I know we lack a certain amount of excitement in our lives, but hey... you get your entertainment where you can get it! I wave every time he goes by. He just shakes his head.

We have a lawn tractor!!!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

No comments: