Sunday, June 21, 2009

Meatballs again soooooo....

... I invited Richard, Julie and Kate for dinner last night (of course!).

It was wonderful to see them (as always)! Kate was in rare form last night. She DOES make me laugh! She was just so "two" last night and she's sooooooo good at it! You would think that staying one step ahead of a two-year-old would be easy, but not so!

Julie and Richard are great parents! They do a fantastic job! The two-year-old "thing" keeps them on their toes, though! Kate definitely has a mind of her own - and she hears every word of every conversation. She doesn't miss ANYTHING! (Spelling is only going to work for so long!)

They got here early enough for Kate to play - which is always a treat for me. I could watch her forever. She's just darling!

Richard told me that they had some new pictures of Kate on Julie's Facebook, so I took a trip to Facebook and "borrowed" a couple to put here...







What GREAT pictures! I'll be smiling for days!!!
Life is GREAT!






No comments: