Friday, August 29, 2008

The Red Robin is our friend

That's what we told Kate, but she wasn't buying it.

Michael and I met Kate, Richard and Julie for dinner at Red Robin tonight. Michael and I had a late lunch and we weren't very hungry (just enough to split a brownie sundae), but we rarely pass up a chance to spend time with "the gang".

Kate was THE perfect child tonight - ate her dinner (without throwing any of it on the floor - or at one of us) - laughed - smiled - stayed in her chair. She is such a happy little girl! I could sit and watch her endlessly!

The Red Robin guy was wandering around the restaurant - all dressed up like his Robiny self - shaking hands and waving to the children. Kate wanted NO parts of that Red Robin. She liked the statue - but not the living, moving thing. No way! Funny!

I also realized tonight that I lost my handicap placard somewhere this afternoon - I think it was when I got gas, but I'm not sure. I had it this afternoon at work, but it's gone tonight. I hate the thought of going to get another one. :(

No comments: