Thursday, August 7, 2008

The Day After The Night Before

Concert last night at the Keswick. We went to see John Hiatt and he was terrific, as usual. BUT the highlight of the night was Mutlu, who was the opener. We DO love Mutlu!




http://www.mutlusounds.com/intro.htm Just in case you're interested.

All in all, it was a fantastic concert, but a concert on a Wednesday night leads to dragging through Thursday (which is what I'm doing at the moment). Well, I'm dragging through Thursday and listening to Mutlu's new CD - tapping my toes, shoulder-dancing (I'm too tired to dance with more than my shoulders), doin' a little swaying. Sometimes I even do that thing with your hands in the air, swaying from side to side to the music. Of course that cracks me up because I'm sitting alone in my office - an audience of one - just wavin' those arms in the air. How funny!

See what valuable information you get from this blog??? A peak into an aging mind - a glimpse of my twisted humor - a crack in my protective shield. You just never know what you may run into here. You just never know!

"Think you got time to waste
Living your life in haste
Think it over, think it over
Love just ain't gonna wait
It ain't that easy to replace
Think it over, think it over."
~Mutlu~

No comments: