Sunday, March 20, 2011

Richard's 3? Birthday!

Family brunch at Shelleen's to celebrate Richard.  We were missing Amy and Michael, but the rest of the crew was there.  (Michael had to work and Amy was getting ready to leave for a business trip.)

We've pretty much stopped birthday presents - just getting everyone together is a gift.  Sounds corny... but it's soooo true.  I love to just sit and watch them all. 

I tried to take some pictures this time, but i didn't do a very good job.  I'm too busy watching!


The birthday... ahem... boy and his wonderful wife.


And Kate (who was not happy to have her picture taken. Can you tell?) and Brynn. 

Greg was there with Alex...


..Matthew... who needed to be wrestled to get his picture taken...


And Gregory... who gets more handsome every day...


I was lucky enough to sit between Kate...


... and Alex...



I'd like to figure out how to sit in the middle of all of them.  Maybe we need a kids' table and I could sit there!

Greg is the Pied Piper of nieces and nephews...






Crystal was too far away from me to get a good picture, but Julie got this one and I LOVE it...


On of Brynn's favorite things to do these days is pull hair.  She got a handful of Matthew's and yanked, but he didn't seem to mind. 


Ouch!


More...



Bryce wanted me to take a picture of him kissing his dad.  What a great idea!  Buddies... for sure!




Gregory worked hard to NOT get his picture taken...


Matthew worked hard on the puzzles on his menu...


Happy  Birthday, Richard!

No comments: