Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lyle Lovett is...

... a soulful guy.

I'm not sure why I'm writing this.  I was listening to Pandora (you know about Pandora, right?) and this song came on by Lyle Lovett - "Nobody Knows Me Like My Baby"... and I thought... "Hmmmm  Nice song.  I think Lyle Lovett is a very soulful guy." 

So I was talking to Michael and told him about this song by Lyle Lovett and Michael said... "Lyle Lovett is a soulful guy."

So I went to work and told someone else about this song (among others) and that I thought Lyle Lovett was a soulful guy and they laughed and said... "You're kidding, right?"

*sigh*

There is just no accounting for some people's taste - or lack thereof. Not that people who disagree with me are necessarily wrong.  Or maybe...

...whatever

In case you were wondering, Lyle Lovett is a soulful guy.  Trust me on this one.

No comments: