Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Richard...

... again!

Today was the big breakfast!  Scott couldn't come because of an all day training for work and Greg, Amy and their crew didn't make it, but the rest of us had a great breakfast at Kid Shelleen's to celebrate Richard's birthday!


I took a card with "birthday money" in it and I was SO shocked when my dear sensitive son, turned the card upside down and shook it instead of reading it.  When the check and a $1 bill fell out (the $1 is a tradition) he said ever so sweetly (???)... "That's what I'm talking about!!"

Yeah... right!

Kate looked so pretty in her little purple dress and Bryce is adorable with his spikey hair - and they were both SO well behaved at breakfast! 

Julie is very prego at this point but feeling great and looking even better! Julie should be the poster-child for pregnancy. She wears it soooo well!

It was great to see Crystal!  I forget between times that I see her, just how much she sparkles!  And she DOES sparkle!!!

Oh and Richard.  This IS about Richard, right??? Richard looked great as always.  He has the BEST smile!

It's fun to sit and watch.  It makes me feel incredibly blessed - so happy.  God is truly amazing. I know we're just a small blip on His screen, but I feel the touch of His hand on our lives SO many times.

Oh!  And I even got a parking place near the door! 

Life is good!

Happy Birthday, Richard!

No comments: