Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Amy!

Today is Amy's birthday! She is... um... well... she is... a year younger than Richard and a couple months older than Greg and WAY WAY younger than I can even remember being.

Amy was so pretty at 16, but she is SO much more beautiful at... well... this age.  Obviously I'm going to have to find pictures to prove my point. 

Greg made plans for us to go to Red Robin for dinner to celebrate - Greg, Amy and their 3 kids - Chrissie, Will and their 3 kids - Michael and me.  We had a great time!  I love spending time with Amy, Greg and the kids any time and anywhere I can! 

Greg wanted a cake from Serpe's (where else???).  Since Michael is off on Wednesdays, he picked up the cake.  The servers brought our cake to the table and sang their rousing rendition of "Happy Birthday" while Amy gave us all dirty looks.  (Imagine!)  They announced that Amy was 29 years old today.  She looks like she could be!


Happy Birthday, Amy!

Amy - Then


Amy - Now


See????
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Amyyyyyyyy!
Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuu!

No comments: