Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Birthday, Alex - Again!


Birthday party for Alex tonight at Greg and Amy's.  He looked SO happy!

I'm not a very creative gift giver - money in a savings account and a little to spend.  But it is certainly given in love.

The kids have so much and it's hard for me (did I mention that I'm old???) to keep up with what's new... what they need/want... what they have.  Money always seems to work.

Alex got a phone for his birthday so I'll enjoy texting him and keeping in touch.   That's one present that all of us who love him will enjoy!!  

It's always good to catch up with everyone at the birthday parties - fun to see the kids together.

Alex is such a great kid!  I hope that this year brings him good times... good memories... good health - and lots and lots of love!

Happy birthday, Alex!


* * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: