Friday, July 16, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse


Just about everyone I talked to about this insisted that I should go - that it was the best Twilight film yet.  Well... I don't agree.

I mean... don't get me wrong.  It was good.  But not the best.  And if you didn't read the book... don't bother going.  You'll be lost.  That may be a little harsh. It was a good action movie kind of thing, but there was SO much missing that was in the book but not in the movie.

To my taste, I don't think Edward came off as protective.  He felt more like a controlling stalker to me.  I understand that Bella was in danger... blah blah blah... but I think he would be just as stalkerish if she wasn't in danger.

And besides... Jacob is WAY hotter!  Really!  I think the whole Edward thing must be a mind control issue.  I just don't see it. 

Those of us who are  ::::cough cough::: more mature... know the difference between love and obsession. 

She should have called me. I'd have helped.  But then... she doesn't listen much to anyone. 

If you're into the Twilight thing, you have to see the movie, but I'm only giving it 3 Go's! 



No comments: