Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sprinkle Sprinkle

So... today Tammy had a Sprinkle for Rich and Julie's baby.  It was soooo nice!  Tammy did a great job, but no surprise to me.  I've always been a "Tammy" fan. 

The invitation said to bring diapers - not big gifts, but there were wonderful gifts for the new baby and for Kate.  People are SO creative! 

Crystal, particularly, adds an amazing flair to everything she does.  Shower gifts are no exception - coordinating outfits for Kate and the "new baby" - clever toys - and everything is always put together beautifully.  There is an artist in her soul. 

Julie looked great and was the perfect.... hmmmmm... victim?  What do you call someone for whom the shower was thrown?  Tammy was the hostess.  Can't think of what I'm trying to say. Help anyone?

Kate was there for much of the shower and was a great helper, taking the tissue paper to Tammy to throw away.

Jackie is back from Florida.  She looked terrific - and seems happy to be "home" for the summer.

Amy was there for a while, but she and Greg were headed to a wedding this afternoon/evening.  I would have loved to have seen them before they went.  Amy always looks exceptional when they go out.  Greg was out buying a suit this afternoon, so I'm sure they were quite a picture!

I can't  help but think this afternoon, how very blessed I am. 

Life is good!

No comments: