Wednesday, April 29, 2009

It's Water Ice!

It's a bummer when you don't feel good enough to do anything (and you're not allowed - doctor's orders) and yet you DO feel good enough to be bored out of your skull.

I texted Richard this afternoon to tell him that I had spent over 140 hours on the couch in the past nine days and that if I didn't get out soon I was going to lose my mind (the portion that I still have). My trips in the car are very limited at this point, but Richard, Julie and Kate kindly agreed to meet Michael and me at Mazzella's for pizza.

Oh my! The pizza tasted soooooooo good and seeing Richard, Julie and Kate was a FANTASTIC treat! I'm not sure it will last me another 140 hours, but it's sure given me something to smile about until the next "fix".

Better every day... or well... every other day. :)

After we had pizza, we left Mazzella's and Kate looked down the street and saw the sign for Rita's Water Ice. "Look, Daddy! It's water ice!" It sure didn't take her long to know that striped awning and she DOES love water ice!

So cute! So cute!

No comments: