Sunday, April 5, 2009

As Alexandra Denny said...

... who knows where the time goes.

January, February, March and now April.

We've been through Kate's birthday, Richard's birthday, Amy's birthday. We've been to the Moonbounce, to Kid Shelleens for brunch, out to lunch, out to dinner. Can't get it back. Gotta just start again (seems to be a pattern).

So... I'm starting again.

Michael and I have been spending our spare time playing with Etsy. We sold 3 bracelets and a pair of earrings this week and the pieces have gone to Australia and Canada. Pretty cool.

I bought 2 sets of bows for Kate from Etsy (with grippers) a week ago. They finally came yesterday!!! We'll have to stop by and drop them off for Kate today. They're sooooooo cute!

Concert tonight at the Keswick - Raul Malo, originally from the Mavericks. Although concerts on Sunday nights are not generally the best thing for me with that work thing on Monday, I really like Raul Malo and as usual, we have great seats. Maybe I'll get a nap in this afternoon (WOW! I sound old!).

Everybody's good - healthy - busy. Gregory, Alex and Bryce have started soccer. I hope I can get to a few games. I really do need a new lift for my scooter that I can manage by myself. So many places to go - so many things to do.

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: