Sunday, June 12, 2011

She Can Dance!!!

Kate had her first dance recital on Saturday and not surprisingly, she was awesome!

 
Julie has some great pictures on her blog.  Sooooo sweet! Kate is the one in the middle on most of the pictures.  She's on the left side on the first group picture (with her head tilted).

At the end, they said that one parent could come up and dance with their child and I guess Richard was elected.  It made me cry to see them dance (in a good way, of course).


Kate is quite the dancer, but... I DO remember Julie and Richard's wedding and they didn't do too badly themselves on the dance floor.  I specifically remember how much fun Julie seemed to have when she danced.  Kate must have inherited the gene.

I'm SO glad I was able to go and share in Kate's special day.  I can hardly wait for next year!  



 * * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: