Thursday, April 7, 2011

A Star is Born



Alice in Wonderland at Talley Middle School and in my opinion (totally unbiased - totally), my grandson, Greg, was the star.

Gregory played the March Hare - bravely in a brown bunny suit.  I thought it took a lot of courage to wear a bunny suit in a junior high school play and wear it, he did - and he made it come to life.

The play was a musical (pretty ambitious for a Middle School) and the kids did a fantastic job! 

The March Hare and the Mad Hatter sang the "Unbirthday Song" (which was THE best song in the show - again my objective opinion).

As a grandmother, it was great fun to watch Greg's confidence and joy in what he was doing.  Music is in Greg's future in some way.  You can feel it. 

Whether this is the beginning of something or just a terrific way to be involved in school this year, I'm SO proud of Greg's involvement and commitment to this play.

I am a VERY proud grammie, indeed!

GREAT job, Gregory!

No comments: