Friday, April 30, 2010

The Back-Up Plan


I never used to be a fan of J Lo but I've become one.  I like her movies. I mean don't like them 5 Go's usually, but I enjoy them.  The usually provide a pleasant afternoon.  I guess that sound a little like toast for breakfast, but they're better than that.  Add some Polanar all-fruit and you have a J Lo movie. 

Jennifer Lopez was terrific. She looks great! The guy who was the lead was very good - handsome - would you say "hot"?  Not a word I usually use.  It's generational, I guess, but anyway, I think you could fairly say that he was "hot".  (Okay... all that word stuff is for a different day - and then we'll get into "whack", "crispy". "sleepy" - all those goodies)

Soo anyway... it was a good story - predictable, but I never mind predictable  (If I did, would I have watched Sleepless In Seattle at least a dozen times???)  It wasn't a PERFECT ending, but it was a good one.

When it comes on TV, I'll watch it again, I'm sure.  Go see it.  Tell me what you think!

3 Go's for me!

No comments: