Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Amelia


Went to see "Amelia" today.  Hillary Swank was perfect!!!  I don't think there could possibly be a better Amelia!  Richard Gere was wonderful, too! 
Amelia Earhart had always been a sentence before (or maybe two).  I really didn't know much about her life - why she flew - what she was like.  So, this movie was not just entertainment.  It was also history.  An easy way to learn.  :)

The time flew.  When the movie was over, I had to look at my watch to check the time.  I couldn't believe it was over already.

My only complaint was the ending.  I know!  I know!  But, I hoped that this time it might end differently.  Maybe they'd have enough gas.  Maybe they'd find that island.  But nooooooooooo!

If it ended differently, I'd have given it 5 Go's!  I would have!  (Please!  It's a movie!!!!)

No comments: