Thursday, August 6, 2009

The lunch bunch

Lunch with Richard AND Greg today. Quite a treat! Pizza at Gallery Pizza.

Richard and I decided to do the lunch thing and Michael came from home to join us. Greg was on his way back to the shop and since he was going right by the pizza shop, he stopped by for a quick slice (or two) of pizza AND the best company he could possibly imagine. Now... if we could have only grabbed Scott, too! :)

We were talking and Greg got off on a "what if" tangent that had us all hysterical. His "what if's" were pretty funny, but the real killer was watching Greg laugh so hard. It's impossible to watch someone laugh that hard and not end up laughing just as hard - well, at least that's how it goes for me. Before I knew it, I was laughing so hard I was in tears - and I have no real idea why. Oh well! They say laughter is the best medicine! If so, we surely cured SOMETHING today! :)

Quiet afternoon watching the Phillies and napping on the couch. I'm SO tired this week. I've developed this "thing" about waking up for the day between 4:00am and 4:15am. NOT fun! No matter how hard I try to go back to sleep (hmmmm maybe "trying" is the problem), I'm pretty much done by 4:15. By the time I get up - sometime between 5:30 and 6:00, I feel absolutely rotten. I guess I should just get up at 4:15 and be done with it. Now why didn't that occur to me before?!

Chelsea's friends returned to Indiana yesterday, so the house is almost too quiet. We really did enjoy their visit. Even though Chelsea will be in in Atlanta until next August, Meredith says she's coming back next summer for her annual visit! We're looking forward to it!!!

No comments: