Thursday, January 8, 2009

She loves me! She said so!

By name and everything!

Michael and I went to Julie and Richard's to cheer the Eagles on and Kate spontaneously (no bribe... no threat... she just said it) gave me a hug and said... clear as can be.. "I love you, Grammie." She did! She said it! I'm amazed! I'm delighted! I knew the child was brilliant! This is just proof that she is also discerning in her opinion of people!

The last couple of times we went to Richard and Julie's, Kate screamed... ran in circles... jumped... as soon as she saw us. If I could have... I would have done the same thing! She is so precious!

Oh! And... the Eagles won!

Kate also knows the Eagles fight song. She and her dad sing it (and dance it) together...

Fly, Eagles, Fly! E-A-G-L-E-S!!!!!

Mental treasures... I can close my eyes and see them again.

Welcome back - me!

No comments: