Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lunch in a refrigerator

Cold today. WAY cold! Michael and Richard and I went to Lone Star for lunch. I went in first and asked to sit in their patio room (which is USUALLY where I love to sit). The room is all windows and on a sunny day, the sun is delightful. But today? It was just rotten cold. There was an incredible draft on our legs (and mine were bare, of course) and the cold coming off the windows was no fun! I get the "bonehead of the day" award for that one. AND they were still nice to me! Imagine! They didn't even make me walk back to work. Life is good!

Yesterday Michael and I went to the movies to see "Yes Man". It was much better than we expected. It's probably a rental, but it was Tuesday - $1 popcorn and with the Regalators, soda was just $1 AND I still had movie money from Christmas, soooooo we HAD to go! I really liked the movie, but that's certainly not much of a litmus test. I DO love going to the movies!

Michael makes all this noise about what he's NOT going to see - what he won't waste his money on - what movies aren't worth his time. BUT... when I call and say - "I'm going to see "blah blah" movie. Do you want to go?" , he never says "no." :) I'm glad. Life is always more fun with a buddy!

No comments: