Friday, January 9, 2009

No more schwimmie diapie????

Yesterday was Kate's first swimming lesson. Julie sent me a picture of Kate in her swim suit! Not TOO cute, or anything! I can just picture Julie and Richard "encouraging" from the sidelines. :)

Today is Friday and I've worked ALL 5 days this week. I know most people just consider that normal, but personally, I think I deserve some kind of reward for showing up every single day.

One more 5-day week and then we have off on the 19th (Martin Luther King Day) which makes for a 4-day week. I can do this again - one more time. I just know I can.

Chelsea has 2 more days at home and then -----------> back to school in Indiana. She seems so happy this trip. It's been a great visit. I think we've done most of the things she wanted to do - gone to her favorite spots - had a cheesesteak from Steak Works - dinner at Grotto's - she had lunch with her dad - and last night we had dinner at Brusters. The only thing we've missed is breakfast at Jimmy's. Maybe she and Michael (and Kelly) can do that this morning. Two weeks has just flown by.

Well, I actually have work to do so I'm out of here for now.

Have a great day!

No comments: