Sunday, May 5, 2013

You can find me in the mosh pit


I am the grandmother of rock stars!

Gregory played his third concert at the School of Rock last night and they raised the roof (or more accurately, blew out the back door in the School of Rock garage)!

Okay, this music is a little "screamy" for me, but.. hey... it's Gregory!  Would I even consider not going?  Heck, no!

The kid has the voice (although, in my opinion, he sounds even better singing along with the Beatles, or Bronze Radio Return in the car on the way to rehearsal).  He has the presence.  He has the chops.

When he's rich and famous and accepting his first (of many) Grammy awards (name-appropriate, I think), he has promised to say that his Grammie bought him his first guitar (and bass).   Then I'll blush and be embarrassed. BUT you can bet I'll be there! 



The show before this one was the music of Black Sabbath.   I could do a "thing" about the power of words and blah blah blah, BUT.. not today... and not on this post.  This post is a celebration of Gregory.

I don't know how I missed posting this before, but here it is.  I do love to watch Greg play the bass!


If he keeps this up, I may have to get some piercings and a tattoo (or two).

And to think it all started here...



Rock on!

No comments: