Friday, December 9, 2011

Kate the Great!


Kate earned Stamp #4 tonight which means that she is considered "pool safe".

What did she have to do to win this great honor, you ask????

Well!  At 4 1/2, Kate is able to swim 25 yards of freestyle, 25 yards of backstroke, and dive into the pool.  She's also learning breaststroke and butterfly (which she loves).  At 4 1/2????  I'm pretty impressed!

And from a grandmother's perspective, she is also the smiliest (yes, that is a word) swimmer I've ever seen.  (and I've been watching swimmers for lots of years!)

I love sitting at the end of the pool watching Kate swim 25 yards of backstroke with a huge grin on her face.

These are the moments in life that make my heart ache with gratitude.

My life is so very blessed!

* * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: