Saturday, July 30, 2011

Got car??

I do!!

Finally!  After 171,000+ miles and almost 9 years, I think it was time.

My old red friend has gone to live in Maryland.  Selling the ol' red Honda was more stressful than I can even explain.  BUT it yielded me $2,000 more than trading it in so I guess in retrospect, it was worth it.  Not fun, though!  I couldn't have done it without the help and support of my kids.
(sounds like I'm accepting an award).


So!  Where have I gone, you ask?  Well... to work and um... hmmmm.  That's about it.  I'll have to manage some kind of  "trip" this week. 

Richard and Scott both gave me lessons on what the heck was on my dashboard and how to use it all.  Personally, I think when you have to read 20 pages to find out how to listen to the radio, technology has developed a life of its own and is laughing at us... well... at least at me. 

Car stories anyone?
* * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: