Friday, May 27, 2011

To God Be The Glory

Those were the last words that Oprah said on her final show.

I know her final show was a couple of days ago. I recorded it and started to watch it on Wednesday, but turned it off, not sure I wanted to watch an hour of Oprah talking.

Today I decided to watch and I'm glad I did. There were so many nuggets of wisdom that Oprah has gained through the years.

One of them was a quote that she heard years ago (I don't know who she quoted and can't find anything on the Internet - at least not yet). The quote was:

"You are responsible for the energy that you bring into this place."


One of the things that I've learned this past year (late in life, I know) is that what goes around truly does come around - and it comes around as soon as the word... the action... the thought is said or done.  What we send out, we get back.

I love the quote above and I'd like to carry it one step forward.  I'd like to put a note on the inside of every door that says...

"You are resonsible for the energy that you take out of this place and into the world."

So many good thoughts today - amazing examples of how God is bigger than our biggest dream. 
To God Be The Glory

* * * * * * * * * * *

No comments: