Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cars Suck!

Woulda... coulda.... shoulda...

I should have gotten rid of my dear li'l CRV a month (or more ago) but nooooooo I did NOT follow my best instincts and now my car is sad.  It put its engine light on this morning on my drive to work.

I find that my instincts are right more often than not, despite my "training" to the contrary.  I should learn to trust them more.

I have an appointment next Wednesday to get it fixed.  In the meantime I've rented a car for the week - super duper cheapie deal. 

They told me at the garage that I could drive it, but it's running so poorly that I'm afraid I'll get stuck somewhere.  For about $100 it's not worth the worry to me PLUS... I don't like having my wings clipped!!!

Looks like I will sell it after it's fixed... probably... depending on how much money it takes and how "fixed" it is. 

Like I said... cars suck!

No comments: