Thursday, October 8, 2009

Invention of Lying




This movie made my day - maybe my week - or possibly my month.  Michael and I laughed out loud.

What a concept!  As Richard said, though - not only did everyone tell the truth.  They said it with zero tact.  Blunt truth - no sugar coating - nothing held back.  Was part of the deal that they couldn't hold anything back?  Pretty funny!  I think that if we lived that way, we'd kill each other by the end of the first week.  Or we'd live in a land of deeeeeep depression.  OR, we'd develop VERY thick skins! 

I though Ricky Gervais was hysterical!  There is a scene in a bar that is one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time. I laughed so hard, I thought I might fall out of my seat.  (okay... not quite, but I don't have to follow the rules in the movie)

You HAVE to go see this one!  REALLY!  GO!!!!

No comments: